I have been a reflexologist since 1998 and have a special interest in fertility issues and pregnancy. I have completed advanced training in Reproductive Reflexology and Maternity Reflexology to enhance my knowledge.
What is Fertility Reflexology?
Also known as Reproductive Reflexology or Reproflexology, this is a specialised form of reflexology which aims to support couples having difficulties conceiving.
- 1 in 6 couples trying to conceive experience problems, and it is not unusual for it to take more than a year to become pregnant.
- I treat both women & men using reproductive reflexology to help support their fertility.
- It can be used as a stand alone treatment to prepare your body for pregnancy & to enhance your natural fertility.
- It can also be used with conventional fertility treatments such as Clomid and with fully medicated cycles of IUI, IVF, ICSI
- At the first treatment, a medical history is taken. This includes information on any mainstream fertility treatment that is being undertaken, health, diet & lifestyle factors.
- A treatment plan is then discussed with you.
- The reflexology treatment will focus on the key areas that are relevant to you, as well as working on the reflex areas to all the different body systems.
- Reflexology has many benefits. It improves stress levels, aids sleep & helps relieve tension. It is a great way to help you to relax, during a time that may proove to be quite stressful.
Please get in touch if you would like more information